You know what they say, ask and you shall receive. Here are dreamy gift ideas!
1. Beautiful jewels, a no brainer for Valentine’s. (Miss-Mimi necklace)
2. A ladylike tea set, lovely enough to make you feel a part of the Crawley family (tea cup by Royal Copenhagen)
3. David’s tea to use with your new tea set (Valentine collection by David’s Tea)
4. This white sand collection candle by LL Candles is as close as we are going to get to a beach day around here, and smells so divine. (LLCandles)
6. Dress for the occasion with an appropriate outfit… (Agent Provocateur)
7. A day course at Christian Faure Ecole de Patisserie will make you feel like you got on an AirFrance flight and landed on St Germain. And you get to sample the goods as a reward for all the hard work. (Christian Faure)
8. In case your beloved is feeling very generous, this red Celine handbag is the perfect finishing touch. (Celine)