Kale and Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, finely chopped
- fine sea salt and black ground pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 margarine in a large pan oven medium heat. Add mined onion and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and kale, sun dried tomatoes and olives and cook for 2 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from the stove and cool for approx. 5 minutes. Mix the egg and breadcrumbs to the kale mixture.
Place approx 1-2 teaspoons in the center of each chicken thigh. Wrap each thigh closed and secure the seam with a toothpick.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pan, and add the chicken thighs, seam side down. Cook 2-3 minutes per side.